Academia (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cultural influences in Family Conflict: Family Mediation in a Multicultural Context

Abstract      The conflict in families disputing child custody cases across international borders continues to grow worldwide resulting in…

Started by Maureen Dabbagh

0 Aug 6, 2013

Conflict and Movements for Social Change: The Politics of Mediation and the Mediation of Politics

Conflict and Movements for Social Change: The Politics of Mediation and the Mediation of Politics By Kenneth Cloke "If you cry, 'Forward!'…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Jul 29, 2013

New Book from Dr. Zelizer, Integrated Peacebuilding. Please add your reviews on Amazon

cross posted from the PCDN by Craig Zelizer: Dear Colleagues I am pleased to announce the publication of new book I have edited with contr…

0 Jul 22, 2013

Call for Papers: Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change

Call for Papers (Please forward and distribute widely) Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change, Volume 37 Research in Social Mov…

0 Jul 15, 2013

Negotiating Via Email

By Noam Ebner Creighton University School of Law - Werner Institute for Negotiation and Dispute ResolutionOctober 25, 2011NEGOTIATION EXCE…

0 Jul 8, 2013

Dean of the School of Diplomacy and International Relations

Andrea Bartoli, an international conflict resolution expert who has served in key academic and diplomatic positions for more than two decad…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Jul 8, 2013

The Geometry of Persuasion: How Do Seating Layouts Influence Consumers?

The Geometry of Persuasion: How Do Seating Layouts Influence Consumers? For Immediate Release: June 18, 2013 Contact: Mary-Ann Twist / 608-…

0 Jul 1, 2013

ABA Section of Dispute Res. 2014 Conference Is Accepting Proposals

The ABA Section of Dispute Resolution Spring Conference Planning Committee is now accepting proposals for the 2014 Spring Conference. The …

0 Jun 29, 2013

New Book from Dr. Craig Zelizer, Georgetown University

Dear Colleagues I am pleased to announce the publication of new book I have edited with contributions from leading scholars and practitione…

0 Jun 24, 2013

Compassion Training Alters Altruism and Neural Responses to Suffering

I thought the following academic paper would be of interest to fellow conflict resolution professionals.  According to the paper, compassio…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Jun 11, 2013

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service