Events- General (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Civility during mediation

I co- mediated an ADR session between a capital equipment dealer and a disgruntled customer. The plaintiff was suing the dealer for sellin…

Started by John C. Turley

0 Oct 4, 2012

Annual Mediation Settlement Day Kick-off Event

Mediation Settlement Day is an annual event designed to raise awareness about mediation and the wealth of available resources for people in…

Started by Shante Thomas

0 Sep 14, 2012

Idea Mapping Webinar

I just wanted to make sure you all have my contact info. Everything is below, but let me give you a live link to my blog where there are ma…

Started by Jamie Nast

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Debra Hamilton

Online Mediation Simulations in Russian

Today mediator Marat Avdyev sent me this message: ===We used problem oriented mediation method and narrative model mediation for the same f…

Started by Giuseppe Leone

0 Jun 21, 2012

Introducing Virtual Mediation Lab Phase 2 - Online Mediation Simulations with Skype - With 4 New Features

Considered the positive results of our pilot project - http://goo.gl/0Df7C - after 50 online mediation simulations with Skype run with 62 m…

0 Jun 14, 2012

Results of ACR Hawaii Pilot Project Virtual Mediation Lab To Be Announced Wed. June 6, 2012

Wed. June 6, 2012 the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter -- http://acrhawaii.com --  will announce the official results of…

0 Jun 4, 2012

ADR LUNCHTIME SERIES What can a critical look at ‘Indian Mascots’...

ADR LUNCHTIME SERIES What can a critical look at ‘Indian Mascots’ teach us about uncovering bias in ourselves and others?  This interactive…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Feb 12, 2012

Keynote Announced For 2012 ACR Conference

Association for Conflict Resolution 12th Annual ConferenceSeptember 12-15, 2012 | New Orleans, Louisiana The Association for Conflict Resol…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Feb 12, 2012

We Need Competition Judges: St. John's Law School's Spring 2012 Negotiation Competition

Greetings! The St. John's University School of Law Dispute Resolution Society (DRS) has been active in the field of dispute resolution. Las…

Started by Ross J. Kartez

0 Jan 17, 2012

Upcoming ACR Events

Conferences and EventsACR Workplace Section’s Conflict Coaching Committee Please join Rita Callahan for this month’s teleseminar as she…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Nov 28, 2011

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service