Events- Trainings (260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Environmental Conflict Resolution Training Opportunities

I was thinking of the issues evolving in the gulf from the oil leak and felt the integration of conflict resolution principles are greatly…

Started by Bryan Hanson

0 Jun 16, 2010

40 Hour Divorce Mediation Training

Northwestern University40-hour Divorce Mediation Training with Ericka Gray and Margaret PowersACR Advanced Practitioners Five Days, 40-hour…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Jun 14, 2010

40 Hour Divorce Mediation Training ~ NYC ~ July 2010

Register early and save $150.00!*   (APPROVED 45 CLE CREDIT HOURS)       is pleased to offer: 40 hr. Divorce Mediation Training presented…

Started by Sequoia Stalder

0 Jun 2, 2010

Transforming Distressed Systems: Tools to Manage Conflict and Resolve Disputes

If any one is interested in attending this training on dispute systems design, Cathy Costantino and I will be teaching it on October 14-16…

Started by Sean Nolon

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Sean Nolon

Conflict Resolution and Mediation Training in Pittsburgh, PA

We hope you will join us  for our upcoming training in Pittsburgh, PA. Learn the skills you need to navigate conflict and become a trained…

Started by Jennifer Behun

0 May 27, 2010

Forgiveness Workshop - June 12 & 13, 2010

There are many places to learn about forgiveness.  This is a workshopthat shows you how to forgive.  Deepen your understanding and experien…

Started by Eileen Barker

0 May 26, 2010

Forgiveness Forum - June 3 - A Free Teleseminar for Professionals

On June 3, I am launching a free monthly teleseminar entitled the “Forgiveness Forum.” This will be an opportunity for mediators, therapi…

Started by Eileen Barker

0 May 26, 2010

Elder Mediation Training in Newton, MA July 20-22

Elder Decisions / Agreement Resources, LLC   A Three Day Advanced Mediation Training in Elder (Adult Family) Mediation   in Newton, Massa…

Started by Bryan Hanson

0 May 25, 2010

Innovations in Collaboration and Conflict Resolution: Skills Enrichment Institute

Innovations in Collaboration and Conflict Resolution: Skills Enrichment Institute July 28-30, 2010 Four Seasons Hotel, Austin Join a diver…

Started by Bryan Hanson

0 May 14, 2010

Professional Mediaton Training - Summer Intensive

I am excited to announce that Elizabeth Clemants and I are offering a summer intensive (4 day) 32-hr course starting June 2nd.  This course…

Started by Alex Yaroslavsky

0 May 4, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service