Featured News & Articles (221)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Federal ADR Network News [03.14.10] [part 1]

1.      Resources for Careers in Peacebuilding 2.      USDA and Department of Justice Announce Historic Settlement in Lawsuit by Black Farm…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 15, 2010

Eye See You: The Non-Verbals of Eyes

Eye See You: The Non-Verbals of Eyes March 9, 2010 By Steven G. Mehta I recently gave a seminar where we were discussing the importance of…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 11, 2010

Interview With Charles L. Howard

Find more videos like this on ADRhub Werner InstituteOriginally posted @ www.EnjoyMediation.com   I recently interviewed Charles L. Howa…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 9, 2010

test post

this is a test post, it will be deleted...eventually. :)   (is the audio file attached?)

Started by Jeff Thompson

2 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

(NYTimes article) Coffee Party, With a Taste for Civic Participation, Is Added to the Political Menu

“I’m in shock, just the level of energy here,” said the founder, Annabel Park, a documentary filmmaker who lives outside Washington. “In th…

Started by Bryan Hanson

0 Mar 3, 2010

Mediation Being Killed?!?!

(originally posted @ www.EnjoyMediation.com, reposted with permission) Oh my goodness is Mediation being killed!   R.D. Benjamin’s latest…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Feb 27, 2010

Cafe Mediate- Mediation Training

(from www.CafeMediate.com)   How much mediation training do you need to hang out a shingle and call yourself a mediator? What constitutes…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Feb 26, 2010

Mediation News Round-Up [Feb.25/2010]

Originally Posted @ EnjoyMediation.com Transgender Group, Restaurant Agree to Mediation PEABODY — Members of a local transgender social cl…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Feb 25, 2010

Cafe Mediate- What Makes a Good Mediator?

What happens when I try to keep up with three of the top mediation experts?You can find out by listenting in on the latest podcast at C…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Feb 22, 2010

War Game- Has Destruction, Not Communication!

Originally Posted @ www.EnjoyMediation.com War Game Shows How Attacking Iran Could Backfire, Oh & Communication & Dialogues Didn’t…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Feb 22, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service