General News & Articles (797)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

United Nations Guidance for Effective Mediation

The United Nations Guidance for Effective Mediation is designed as a reference document, drawing on the experiences of Member States, the U…

Started by Giuseppe Leone

0 Aug 24, 2016

Why Students Love Online Peer Mediation – NEW 3-min Video

In a new 3-min video Jada, a college student, explains why she liked so much the opportunity to practice and sharpen her peer mediation ski…

0 Aug 17, 2016

Upcoming Webinar “Online Dispute Resolution in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities” – Seeking Panelists To Share Their Experience and Lessons Learned

According to this Pew Research Center Survey - http://goo.gl/9r3bsh - “In a few short years, the proliferation of mobile phone networks has…

0 Aug 8, 2016

Online Mediation Made Simple – 30-min Video

On August 3, 2016 a large group of mediators from North America, South America, Europe and Africa learned in 30 minutes: >> What Onli…

0 Aug 3, 2016

ACR 2016 Annual Conference #ACR2016 Can’t Attend Live? Attend Virtually

This is your ACR Conference Eye Opener   ACR 2016 Annual Conference #ACR2016  Can’…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Aug 2, 2016

Introduction to Online Mediation – Virtual Mediation Lab 30-min Free Webinar & Demo - August 3, 2016

This Virtual Mediation Lab Free webinar and demo is an excellent opportunity for family, workplace and commercial mediators to learn in 30…

0 Jul 24, 2016

Seeking Experienced Peer Mediation Trainers to Partner with Online Peer Mediation Platform - July 20, 2016 Webinar

The Online Peer Mediation Platform (OPMP) http://goo.gl/gK45Vd is an innovative 2-year project sponsored by the JAMS Foundation, currently…

0 Jul 18, 2016

Mediación Online / Online Mediation Webinar – July 13, 2016 – 97-Min Video

On July 13, 2016 Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab, presented to a group of Spanish-speaking mediators a webinar on online m…

0 Jul 14, 2016

Eating Similar Food Helps Build Trust, Friendship In Adults

Building a rapport with someone on a first date may be as simple as eating the same food as them, suggests a new study that found that sim…

0 Jul 13, 2016

Meditation: A Secret Superpower For Negotiation

Dina Kaplan- When I started meditating, I knew it would make me calmer. It would slow my racing mind and help me project a less frantic ene…

0 Jul 13, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service