General News & Articles (797)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trauma in International ADR and at Home A Neurobiologically Informed Approach to Mediation

Trauma in International ADR and at Home  A Neurobiologically Informed Approach to Mediation MBB invites you to attend the special workshop…

Started by Lynsee Swisher

0 Apr 11, 2010

Social Media For Lawyers, Mediators, Negotiators & Friends

From Victoria Pynchon's Settle It Now- Negotiation Law Blog   I make these presentations because people ask me all the time how to use and…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Apr 11, 2010

Evoke, Free Online Game about Social Innovation and Social Change

I'm cross-posting this from Craig Zelizer's P&CDN list.   I'm going to balance my love of using games for learning with my lack of time…

Started by Noam Ebner

0 Apr 11, 2010

Media a tool for conflict resolution in insurgencies

ISLAMABAD: The role of media in insurgencies is to be that of a catalyst in the process for conflict resolution through interpersonal media…

0 Apr 7, 2010

Publicize Ombuds

The Univ. ombudsmens’ office should be more widely known of by students By Paige Brown of the Red & Black Editorial Board   The Univers…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Apr 5, 2010

JAMS Names 8 Fellows For Weinstein Int. Fellowship

-JAMS Foundation Names Eight Fellows to Second Group ofWeinstein International Fellowship ProgramMarch 31, 2010—Irvine, CA— JAMS, the large…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 31, 2010

NY Times Ombudsman- Now I Understand How Language Works

From John Knefel's Blog at www.TrueSlant.com   Last month I wrote a post titled: NYT ombudsman on O’Keefe: I honestly don’t understand how…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 29, 2010

High School To Use Peer Mediation

A group of University City High School students has organized a week-long series of activities exploring and preventing school violence.  …

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 29, 2010

MARYLAND STATE BAR HONORS JAMS NEUTRAL MARVIN E. JOHNSON FOR OUTSTANDING ADR WORK

MARYLAND STATE BAR HONORS JAMS NEUTRALMARVIN E. JOHNSON FOR OUTSTANDING ADR WORK Washington, DC, March 25, 2010 – JAMS, the largest private…

0 Mar 26, 2010

Ute Joas Quinn Joins IMI

From an official IMI announcement,   We are pleased to announce that Ute Joas Quinn has joined the Board of Directors of IMI.  Ute is Assoc…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 22, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service