Teresa Hartnett's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved this 20-year-later apology - retweeted it when I saw it pass by. And certain…"

Teresa Hartnett replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

"I was following the Facebook "real name" issue, and I think this apology is lovely a…"

Teresa Hartnett replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

"This "game" is very much an important reflection of the future of educational publis…"

Teresa Hartnett replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Security is really important to me and to any client I have. Often, because I work 1…"

Teresa Hartnett replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Hello All - I am delighted to have been able to share about the baseline of relation…"

Teresa Hartnett replied Nov 3, 2015 to Webinar: The Baseline of Relationships and Acendancy of Imagination in Online Conflict Resolution

3 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Teresa Hartnett

"On election day I admit I am wondering mostly about security, to ensure each voice i…"

Teresa Hartnett replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Online Technology in the Public Policy Realm

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Based on my work as a virtual business for ages, I've been developing a virtual on-b…"

Teresa Hartnett replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"These comments are very enlightening for me, especially I work regularly with surviv…"

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service