Graham Ross's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"The subject question should be answered in two parts :- (1) for people in dispute an…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Excellent project. (Well done Giuseppe) I am passing it on to Tim Fairhurst who is s…"

Graham Ross replied May 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"Andy - this is a long shot but do you/UIBE have any links with XJTLU , being the "Xi…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 6, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Cyberweek and the ODR Forum: Creating a Connection

9 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Junxuan ZHU

"Absolute sense ,Noam.  I suspect it will be the parties in dispute , not the profess…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Casey - Thanks for the clarification as to email. Frankly, I  much prefer a dedicate…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"I think we may be  fighting shadows. Is it not the case that, in reality,  there are…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"From my own experience as a regularly dissatisfied consumer,  companies are certainl…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

"Hi Casey I am interested in how your asynchronous discussions operate .You say by em…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"Guiseppe Your idea of structuring a series of simulations with a broad collection o…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 8, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Thank you Adrian for such a comprehensive and thought provoking commentary on the Re…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 8, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service