John C. Turley's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a follow through note with a few more ideas: 1) Check out Professor Daniel R…"

John C. Turley replied Mar 16, 2011 to Employment ideas for new mediation and ADR practictioners

5 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Thanks Susan, I cannot meet today;however, I am interested in the DRC in A2.  Also,…"

John C. Turley replied Mar 2, 2011 to Employment ideas for new mediation and ADR practictioners

5 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"CLARIFICATION:  I received this note from the Director after I expressed my interest…"

John C. Turley replied Feb 10, 2011 to New IRS Ombuds Program Seeks Presidential Management Fellow

1 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Jeff:   This is a wonderful idea.  Please let me know if you need help to launch thi…"

John C. Turley replied Jan 24, 2011 to ADR Book Club: Read. Engage. Learn.

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Thank you Noam for your insights.  Perhaps, this is the answer or outcome that I was…"

John C. Turley replied Dec 31, 2010 to Into forgiveness?

3 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by John C. Turley

"Happy Holidays Noam!  The NYT's link did not come from me.  I read the article the o…"

John C. Turley replied Dec 30, 2010 to Into forgiveness?

3 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by John C. Turley

"North Korea is seek­ing inter­na­tional atten­tion by engag­ing in aggres­sive behav…"

John C. Turley replied Dec 1, 2010 to What can North Korea teach us about the workplace?

1 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by John C. Turley

"FYI, I applied on August 20th to be notified as follows: Thank you for your interes…"

John C. Turley replied Aug 25, 2010 to Mediation Coordinator-The Elna B. Spaulding Durham Mediation Center -Durham, NC (Apply by August 31, 2010)

1 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by John C. Turley

"Thank you for recommending Frieidman' superb and inspiring article "America's Real D…"

John C. Turley replied Apr 11, 2010 to America’s Real Dream Team

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by John C. Turley

"I am interested in applying for this position since I am near completion of a MS deg…"

John C. Turley replied Apr 2, 2010 to Ombuds, Wayne U./Detroit

3 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Lynsee Swisher

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service