Mat Beecher's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Applied! I love Eugene, the UO, and the fact that Oregon's public universities have…"

Mat Beecher replied Apr 19, 2016 to Ombuds at University of Oregon

1 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Mat Beecher

"You hit a lot of great points here Bernie (no not that one) Mayer. I got to feeling…"

Mat Beecher replied Apr 19, 2016 to Bernie, Hillary, Logic, and Emotion - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by John C. Turley

"Bryan, I figured there would be announcement and just wanted to make sure I didn't m…"

Mat Beecher replied Mar 12, 2013 to Assistant Professor of Conflict Resolution - The Werner Institute

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Mat Beecher

"Did you find the perfect candidate? Does Werner have a new family member? If so, who…"

Mat Beecher replied Mar 12, 2013 to Assistant Professor of Conflict Resolution - The Werner Institute

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Mat Beecher

"A quick side note (off-topic a bit but somewhat relevant and I wanted to share), I w…"

Mat Beecher replied Oct 29, 2012 to Cyberbullying

99 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"I've got a phone interview for this position on Monday. As they described it, to me…"

Mat Beecher replied May 2, 2012 to Job Posting: Ombuds at Oregon State University

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Mat Beecher

"I haven't seen the film or read the book yet, but I appreciate the idea of watching/…"

Mat Beecher replied Apr 17, 2012 to The Hunger Games Dilemma

5 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Ugh! How did I miss this opportunity!"

Mat Beecher replied Apr 17, 2012 to ODR Opportunity

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Patricia McIntosh

"Thanks for the information. In many ways, this is even better news for me. I'm defin…"

Mat Beecher replied Mar 5, 2012 to Job Posting: Ombuds at Oregon State University

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Mat Beecher

"Hmmm, They must have failed the search the first time around. I'm going to have to r…"

Mat Beecher replied Mar 4, 2012 to Job Posting: Ombuds at Oregon State University

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Mat Beecher

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service