Jeff Thompson's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Nicole, Does it now allow you to see cases that are available? Keep us updated! Je…"

Jeff Thompson replied May 19, 2011 to Shpoonkle To Offer Conflict Resolution

4 May 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"Cissy,   Hello!  Great question.  Admittedly, you are the only one I am aware of.  I…"

Jeff Thompson replied May 15, 2011 to Service Dogs

2 May 15, 2011
Reply by cissy stamm

"Karen,   I have a few questions:   1) who is the audience for the event (primarily)-…"

Jeff Thompson replied May 4, 2011 to Virginia Mediation Network

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"John,   I would have to say that yes- there is much more the mediation profession ca…"

Jeff Thompson replied Apr 2, 2011 to Mediation and Neutrality on LinkedIN.com

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Susan & Elahe,   Check it out here: http://adrhub.com/group/adrbookclub/forum I…"

Jeff Thompson replied Mar 2, 2011 to ADR Book Club: Read. Engage. Learn.

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"See Below for the powerpoint slides from the presentation.   Enjoy!"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 23, 2011 to ADRhub.com February Webinar: God in the Process- Is There a Place For Religion in Conflict Resolution Processes?

7 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Naomi, The call in number was only for the live version. Did you have an issue watc…"

Jeff Thompson replied Dec 21, 2010 to Cyberweek Orientation - Live Webinar - Monday, October 25th at 6pm EST/3pm PST/10pm GMT

3 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Still reading the reports on it so I will refrain from on commenting other than I ju…"

Jeff Thompson replied Nov 28, 2010 to Wiki Leaks - thoughts??

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Eric Cissell

"Eric, Give me a trip back to Barcelona and I promise I will be very happy! :) Talki…"

Jeff Thompson replied Nov 24, 2010 to Do You Really Know Yourself?

1 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"For those interested in joining us for this webinar, I suggest (in addition to readi…"

Jeff Thompson replied Nov 16, 2010 to November Webinar- 'Ground Zero' Mosque- How Mediators Can Make a Difference

2 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Bryan Hanson

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service