Susan Nauss Exon's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to you, Meghan, and everyone for your words of encouragement. I am wondering…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 25, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Noam, you did not mix up the Building Blocks. They all interrelate to some degree. W…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 25, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Stan, perhaps the younger generation has such strong feelings because they are so ac…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Noam, The idea of educating the parties about the platform is essential and I built…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thanks for sharing, Stanley. The student comments are interesting because so many of…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"I worked up an IRB application to test trustworthiness using telepresence but my fun…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Jeff, I have not referred to e-correspondence in my agreement to mediate but should…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 24, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Did the students say why they preferred F2F? Did their preferences have anything to…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 24, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"You bring to the surface another issue. Does the age of the participants make a diff…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

" "

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service