Susan Nauss Exon's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Stanley, I would love to read the article. Do you remember the author's name? "

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 24, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"I have divided Building Block #6 into four areas to help promote a trustworthy onlin…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 24, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"So much of our credibility is built upon reputation (the way people perceive us). We…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Think about what we say in a F2F setting. It is easily translated to online words. W…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thanks, Stanley. I absolutely agree that credibility is a "conditions precedent to t…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thanks for your thoughtful comment, Kevin. You have good insight. As I was conductin…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Now that you have had a chance to review a summary of my Six Building Blocks of Trus…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thanks everyone for an enlightening week of discussion. I will be part of a panel di…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 30, 2010 to Ethics in ODR

37 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Susan Nauss Exon

"Thanks for all of your thoughtful comments, everyone. I am really enjoying the discu…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 27, 2010 to Ethics in ODR

37 Oct 30, 2010

"I want to add some additional information to the Facebook discussion. I checked with…"

Susan Nauss Exon replied Oct 26, 2010 to Ethics in ODR

37 Oct 30, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service