Noam Ebner's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, A few words on the idea behind this forum: As we put together the Cyberweek…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 2, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"Hi everybody! Great to be back, and to see everybody back, for another Cyberweek!"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 3, 2014 to Cyberweek Lounge 2014

6 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Colin Rule

"I just gave this forum a week's-end view from top to bottom, and I'd like to invite…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 8, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"I came across this article a few months ago, and felt it was an impressive  sign of…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 7, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"Adam - these are all very good points, which I agree with in and try to implement in…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 7, 2013 to Beware the Dark Side?

16 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jillian Post

"@Bill - thanks, and I think that piece is still helpful (and, due to fewer space res…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 7, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"I think that pulling together, as Colin suggests,  of everybody dealing with ODR, ev…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 6, 2013 to ODR Forum - Visualizing the Future

12 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"[@Bill - your Pearltree works fine!] Hi all - A few months ago, a book in which I ha…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 6, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"Hi all -  What a great conversation! I want to add on a bit of food for thought: Mob…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 6, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"Hi all -  I'd like to share a piece I wrote on interpersonal trust in ODR a couple o…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 6, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service