Colin Rule's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Giuseppe -- I'm always keeping my ear to the ground on videoconferencing.  I've long…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 6, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Hi everyone, very excited about this discussion -- more is happening in the world of…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 6, 2013 to ODR Forum - Visualizing the Future

12 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"Ayelet asked: "What makes ODR services appropriate (what standard should be used)?"…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

"Well, you won't be surprised to hear this from me, but I think family mediators shou…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2013 to Mediating Cross-Border Family Cases Online

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Patric Illigen

"Giuseppe, you are the perfect person to address this very important topic!  Thanks f…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Great topic, Kristen -- I read a while back about how disputes are being resolved by…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"Bill, compliments will get you everywhere! And I like that: Cyberweek is a free rang…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

"For folks that don't know about the Respect Pledge we launched in Liverpool: http://…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"I've spent the last two days thinking hard about ODR and family, so this topic is re…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2013 to Mediating Cross-Border Family Cases Online

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Patric Illigen

"Sam, I used to be more optimistic about fostering connection between folks online wi…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 3, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service