Bill Warters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"The videos that were played during the presentation don't appear in the recorded arc…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 6, 2015 to Webinar: Digital Humanitarians: What Are They and What Are They Up To?

6 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"Another new development this year is the JAMS Foundation funded project taking onlin…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"Thanks to everyone who attended my session today.  As I noted at the end of the sess…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2015 to Webinar: Digital Humanitarians: What Are They and What Are They Up To?

6 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"Regarding child psychology and negotiation and conflict resolution, I think the plac…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"One thought I have is that we are in a time now where there are lots of games and ap…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"I got this game during a sale on Steam (I think it was), but I STILL haven't played…"

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Another game I'll add to the "check it out" list is the one called "Out on a Limb: A…"

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"I'd agree that monitoring social media for signs of customer dissatisfaction makes s…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

"Thanks Teresa. I appreciate the praise for democracyis.us and the desire to connect…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Online Technology in the Public Policy Realm

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Last year there was a "Democracy Challenge" event where folks were encouraged to dev…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Online Technology in the Public Policy Realm

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service