Bill Warters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like the Silicon Valley ODR meeting is going to be one not to miss. Lots of n…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 8, 2013 to ODR Forum - Visualizing the Future

12 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"In my continuing commitment to recycling and reuse ;-) I wanted to also call people'…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 8, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"Chittu's point about the temptation to fire off unfiltered and sometimes inflammator…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 7, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"As I sip my morning coffee here in Detroit, I wanted to drop in a plug for a newish…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 7, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

"Hi Ethan. I used the pearltrees tool as a way to organize the ODR web presence some…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 7, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"Oh, and I forgot to ask, but Krista, could you please fill us in some more on what P…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 6, 2013 to The Role of Technology in Creating a Safe Internet for Teens

22 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Victor Diaz

"Boy this is a good conversation to be having right now, and I think the previous pos…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 6, 2013 to The Role of Technology in Creating a Safe Internet for Teens

22 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Victor Diaz

"Glad to have the latest on this - I used an earlier piece from you (co-authored?) en…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 6, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"For a broad overview of the various tools and websites related to ODR, people may fi…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"Boy, the talent represented by this group of forum moderators is really impressive.…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service