All Discussions Tagged 'Mediation' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nebraska Supreme Court Finds Efficiencies with New Paperless Training and Reporting

LINCOLN, Neb., Nov 01, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The Nebraska Judicial Branch Office of Dispute Resolution (ODR) recently addressed the commo…

Started by Eric Cissell

0 Nov 1, 2010

Divorce Mediation Really Works

Divorce Mediation Really Works  By Steven G. Mehta I just heard of a friend of mine who spent $70,000 in legal bills and his wife spen…

Started by Matthew J Starman

1 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ryan Kelleher

To Help Break Gridlock, Federal Officials Work with HLS Negotiation and Mediation Clinic

In the polarized atmosphere of Washington, D.C. today, consensus is becoming an increasingly rare commodity, as this year’s debates over he…

Started by Eric Cissell

0 Oct 27, 2010

Almost 15 years of ODR

Please watch this previous webinar Dan presented on the essence of ODR. Dan Rainey ADRHub Webinar - ODR from Bryan Hanson on Vimeo. M…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

7 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel Rainey

County Renews Mediation Training For Inmates

LOS ANGELES COUNTY - To reduce racial and gang-motivated jail violence, the Board of Supervisors extended an agreement with the Amer-I-Can…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Aug 12, 2010

SADR Seminar: Mediation in Domestic Intimate Partner Abuse (DIPA) Cases

DVCC, Project Harmony and The Sarpy Center Present:     Mediation in Domestic Intimate Partner Abuse (DIPA) Cases:  The Ethical Responsibil…

Started by Jim Shaul

0 Jul 27, 2010

European Mediation Training Scheme for Practitioners of Justice

The importance of the free movement of persons and the proper functioning of the internal market, in particular concerning the availabilit…

Started by Johan Billiet

0 Jun 23, 2010

Approved Basic Training in Divorce Mediation

The Center for Mediation and Training announces its upcoming 5-day 40 hour Basic Training in Divorce Mediation to be held in New York City…

Started by Kenneth Neumann

0 Apr 26, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service