All Discussions Tagged 'mediation' (346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mediators try to intervene after chaotic Ivory Coast election

TheRecord.com, By Marco Chown Oved ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast — International mediators tried to intervene Sunday in Ivory Coast’s growing politi…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Dec 5, 2010

Upcoming Basic Mediation Trainings in NYC Area

Hello All,   Here's a quick list of mediation trainings being offered in the NYC area (listed in order they were sent to me):   * January 2…

Started by Jeff Thompson

3 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Barbara G. Madonik

When the Family Needs an Umpire

Jashua Tapper of the New York Times discusses the increasing importance and popularity of elder mediation. As parents grow in age, many con…

Started by Matthew J Starman

0 Oct 31, 2010

The Dark Side of Mediation: How A Mediation Can Lose Credibility

From John L. Watkins mediation blog: I once had a case in mediation where my client was willing to make a major concession that went far b…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Oct 31, 2010

Live Webinar: Online Family Mediation & Collaborative Practice - Monday, October 25 @ 7pm EST/4pm PST/11pm GMT

Online Family Mediation  & Collaborative Practice The Archive is now available for viewing. Please watch the presentation below and fee…

2 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Ellen S. Ross

The "X" Factor in Being a Successful Mediator

Enjoy this special guest piece from Richard Lutringer (originally posted here at the new ACR-GNY website- check it out!).  It is the 'Tip o…

0 Oct 13, 2010

Mediation cuts dispute resolution costs, says Chief Justice

Mediation cuts dispute resolution costs, says Chief Justice In the 30th Anniversary Conference of the Legal Aid Board, Irish Chief Justice…

Started by Matthew J Starman

0 Oct 3, 2010

Stroudsburg lawyer starts county mediation program to reduce civil trials

Stroudsburg lawyer starts county mediation program to reduce civil trials Goal to cut legal fees, save taxpayers By Andrew Scott Pocono Rec…

0 Oct 3, 2010

Interview With Brian Curran on ETA

I just found this earlier today.  For those interested in the Basque situation in Spain, you will find this of interest.  Those who are not…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2010

Boise Council Holds Collective Nose and Approves Funding for Mediation

"Mr. Mayor, I hope you've been brushing up on your history of Middle East peace talks."   And with that, Boise Council Member David Eberle…

0 Sep 2, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service