All Discussions Tagged 'skills' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Mediation Trainees Can Practice and Hone Their Skills by Themselves

Yesterday I realized how ChatGPT, a free and popular AI (Artificial Intelligence) app, can help mediation trainees practice and hone their…

Started by Giuseppe Leone

0 Nov 12, 2023

Building Rapport with Parties in Online Mediation - Free 1-Hour Event - October 20, 2022 7:00pm EDT

If you are a mediator and you believe that building a good rapport with the parties in an online mediation is as important as it is in a…

0 Sep 24, 2022

ONLINE MEDIATION - How To Create Quickly A Good Rapport With The Parties - 1-Hour Video Recording

On September 13, 2022 a group of mediators participated in a 1-hour Free Zoom webinar presented by Giuseppe Leone (yours truly) titled “Onl…

0 Sep 13, 2022

Mediating Online with Tough (Paying) Parties Can Be Hard - Finding Those Parties Can Be Even Harder

During my September 13, 2022 Free 1-hour Zoom meeting, I’ll share with fellow mediators many tips and proven techniques to quickly create…

0 Sep 9, 2022

How to Create Quickly a Good Rapport with the Parties Online - Free 1-hour Zoom Meeting - September 13, 2022 Noon ET

Hi: If you, as a mediator, believe that creating a good rapport with the parties is important, and would like to learn how to do that as qu…

0 Sep 5, 2022

How Books Can Help Mediators Do a Better Job - At Work, and at Home - New Mediate.com Article

Mediate.com has published an article that I wrote to share with fellow mediators 3 important lessons I learned after my retirement from m…

0 Aug 26, 2022

The Power of Two: An Integrative Approach to Conflict Resolution - Free ACR Family Section Webinar with Kathleen Adams - September 20, 2017

Integrative Mediation (IM) is a pioneering approach to conflict resolution that pairs a conflict resolution professional with a psychothera…

2 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

The Power of Visual Communication in Mediation - 45-min Video

Have you ever watched parties in a mediation struggle to hear what each other is saying, or even to get what you’re saying? What if the imp…

0 Mar 8, 2017

The Power of Visual Communication in Mediation – Mediate BC Free 30-Min Webinar – March 8, 2017

Virtual Mediation Lab, an online mediation project sponsored by ACR Hawaii, and Mediate BC, a not-for-profit organization that leads, promo…

0 Feb 21, 2017

Why Face-to-Face Mediators Around the World Like to Practice and Sharpen Their Skills by Participating in Online Mediation Simulations

The success of online mediation depends mainly of the mediator's skills and experience. For this reason, Virtual Mediation Lab not only off…

0 Feb 18, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service