All Discussions Tagged 'training' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conflict Transformation Skills Training

20-Hour Mediation and Conflict Transformation Skills Trainingfocusing on Self-Awareness and Third Party Intervention Mediator self-awarenes…

Started by Diana Chiru

0 May 5, 2011

University of New Mexico Ombuds Train Faculty Mediators

University of New Mexico Ombuds Train Faculty Mediators In 2010, the UNM Office of Ombuds/Dispute Resolution Services for Faculty traine…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Mar 7, 2011

RACE DEMYSTIFIED - A Compassionate, Non-Confrontational Approach to Understanding Race in America

The Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution and Milagros Phillips are pleased to schedule a third session to be held on April 5 and 6, 20…

Started by Linda Sternberg

0 Feb 15, 2011

Mediation Training (40 Hours)

Mediation Training (40-Hours) Sponsored by: The Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution Date: March 28 - April 1, 2011 Time: 9:00 a.m. t…

Started by Linda Sternberg

0 Feb 15, 2011

Professional Mediation Training - Winter Intensive

Dear All:   Elizabeth Clemants and Alex Yaroslavsky are getting ready for their January mediation training intensive, to take place over fi…

Started by Alex Yaroslavsky

0 Dec 15, 2010

Upcoming Basic Mediation Trainings in NYC Area

Hello All,   Here's a quick list of mediation trainings being offered in the NYC area (listed in order they were sent to me):   * January 2…

Started by Jeff Thompson

3 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Barbara G. Madonik

County Renews Mediation Training For Inmates

LOS ANGELES COUNTY - To reduce racial and gang-motivated jail violence, the Board of Supervisors extended an agreement with the Amer-I-Can…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Aug 12, 2010

Professional Mediaton Training - Summer Intensive

I am excited to announce that Elizabeth Clemants and I are offering a summer intensive (4 day) 32-hr course starting June 2nd.  This course…

Started by Alex Yaroslavsky

0 May 4, 2010

Divorce Mediation Training in Philadelphia, July 7, 8, 9, 12, & 13, 2010

Divorce & Custody Mediator Training July 7, 8, 9 & 12-13, 2010 (8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day)   Good Shepherd Mediation Program…

Started by Cheryl Cutrona

0 Apr 23, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service