This is a forum for freestyle conversation about what is going on, the different presentations and webinars and recommendations for next Cyberweek. Please feel free to get started by entering your thoughts, comments or ideas into the reply box below.

Return to Cyberweek 2012 Homepage

Views: 435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everybody out there! I'm very excited about this years program, and looking forward to meeting you all inside.

Noam

Hi!  we would like to say hello from Italian and spanish cyberweek 2012 chapter!!! if you want to vist us, please go to www.odrlatinoamerica.com

Alberto

Very excited about Cyberweek and all that it has to offer.  Thank you so much for making this event happen.  :) 

Hello Noam and others.  I was noticing something about the structure of our platform and wondered if you were seeing it as well. It seems like the use of a forum system that has all posts as replies doesn't give us the option to create meaningful subject lines or present a new topic for discussion that is easily seen by someone new to the conversation. You kind of get down in the weeds a bit after a page or more of comments and I wonder if that might reduce the ease of engagement with the quite talented pool of moderators and visitors. Any thoughts?

How about a little humor here in the lounge. Win-Win means nobody gets whacked.

LOL! Bill, on your earlier post - I know the ning non-threaded format takes a while to get used to, but then you do. It doesn't mean you learn to like it (I haven't). I wonder if they've developed threaded functionality yet. Note to myself.

This has been a great CyberWeek....... a fantastic event.  Congratulations on a success!  Thank you Noam for your excellent Tweets.

Cyberweek in Italian

Noam:

Thanks to you, Alberto Elisavetsky (in Argentina) and Michele Romanelli (in Italy) today Valeria Gherardini (University of Padova) and I presented the first webinar on ODR in Italian.

Thank you all. Grazie a tutti.

Giuseppe Leone

This has been an incredible Cyberweek.  Kudos to the organizers!  Very well done.  I'm overwhelmed with the richness of everything people are doing.

rah

RE: THE LACK OF SUBJECT LINES IN REPLIES

The comment box does lack quite a bit of features to create rich posts. It is definitely something that could be improved in the Ning platform. I will look into it, and also potential alternatives for next year to ensure the discussions are easy to follow as they start to flow down various paths.

Bill Warters said:

Hello Noam and others.  I was noticing something about the structure of our platform and wondered if you were seeing it as well. It seems like the use of a forum system that has all posts as replies doesn't give us the option to create meaningful subject lines or present a new topic for discussion that is easily seen by someone new to the conversation. You kind of get down in the weeds a bit after a page or more of comments and I wonder if that might reduce the ease of engagement with the quite talented pool of moderators and visitors. Any thoughts?

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time to participate in Cyber week. Undoubtedly, ithas been very informative and really going great. i would like to thank the organizers for all the efforts

Malti 

I have something to ask IS ODR in anyway coming to the rescue of litigants in offline world as well apart from online disputes.

Please let me know if there is something related to  IT and Court ; Technology being utilized to simplify the court procedure and speed-en it up. 

As court users all over the world complain mainly about long delays, lack of access of justice and court corruption

Thanks 

Malti

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service