Live Webinar: Improve Your Mediation Skills and Learn How Online Mediation Works with Skype - Thursday, November 1st @ 6pm Eastern/5pm Central/10pm GMT

Improve Your Mediation Skills and Learn How Online Mediation Works with Skype

Presented by Giuseppe Leone

Mediator Giuseppe Leone will present the results of the pilot project Virtual Mediation Lab. Sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter, the goal of VML was to show how mediators around the world can improve their mediation skills and learn how online mediation works by participating – with other mediators – in online simulations via Skype.

The pilot project VML consisted of 50 online mediation simulations, run from January to June 2012 with 62 mediators from 22 countries.

Please watch this short video prior to the Webinar!!

The Archive of the Webinar

Presenter Bio:

Giuseppe Leone

Giuseppe teaches and practices mediation since 1997 in Hawaii, USA. He is the founder and project manager of Virtual Mediation Lab. Giuseppe is a mediator with 15-year experience in face-to-face and online mediation, and past president of the Association for Conflict Resolution - Hawaii Chapter.

Return to Cyberweek 2012 Homepage

Views: 454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The archive from this webinar is now available for viewing by clicking play on the player above. Enjoy!

Online Mediation Platforms - During my webinar, I shared our experience running 50 online mediation simulations via Skype with 62 mediators from 22 countries. And I also highlighted Skype's pros (easy and simple to use for setting up and switching between joint and private sessions) and cons (no docs sharing, whiteboard, etc.).

If you have run online mediations using other video conferencing software (e.g. Adobe Connect, Cisco Webex, GotoMeeting, OnSync, and so on), I would like to hear about your experience.

Thanks

Giuseppe Leone

Email: virtualmediationlab@gmail.com

Skype Id: virtualmediationlab

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service