Jeff Thompson's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Lynsee- looking forward to this. Admitedly I already started the book! :)"

Jeff Thompson replied May 19, 2011 to June 5** ADRhub Book Club- "The No Asshole Rule" by Robert I. Sutton, PhD

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lynsee Swisher

"John,   You said:   Money is not the primary motivator for leaders,   I agree with t…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 23, 2011 to Tipping Point Week 3 Questions

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Michelle, Glad you mentioned the NYPD- my "day job" is working there as a Detective.…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 16, 2011 to Which little things?

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Barry Clemson

"Annabel,   So much to reflect on.  First a bit of humbling humor- I guess I am not a…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 13, 2011 to Tipping Point week 1: Impact of the Social Media Revolution

5 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Tamera Drozd

"Jason, While thinking of Connectors today at a Divorce Mediation Workshop, I though…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 12, 2011 to Tipping Point Week 1

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Jason Dykstra

"Ellen, My approach to looking at the roles is not from the mediation process itself…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 12, 2011 to Whose role is it to get a mediation to tip?

1 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Ellen,   One thing that comes to my mind in reply to your comment: So, how should we…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 9, 2011 to Tipping Point Wk 1: Nonverbal Communication

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Jo,   You bring up interesting points.  I agree in that mediators can easily be seen…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 9, 2011 to How can the roles of the Mavens, connectors and salesman be applied in getting mediation to tip?

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Tamera Drozd

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service