Join AFCC and AAML in the nation’s capital for the second collaborative conference featuring advanced practice skills, the latest research on parenting plans, divorce and children and the opportunity to learn and network with leading professionals in the field.
New this year!
• Expanded networking and consultation opportunities
• Extended sessions for in-depth analysis of issues
• Breakout sessions targeted to legal and mental health professionals as well as interdisciplinary audiences
• Daubert and the Mosaic of Child Custody Assessment
• Transparency and the Rights of Clients
• Cross-Examining the Expert
• Promoting Children’s Resilience
• Ethics at the Intersection of Psychology and the Law
• Developing Parenting Plans that Benefit Children
• Challenging Psychological Testing
• Court-Involved Therapists in Custody Disputes
• Parenting Plan Evaluations and Intimate Partner Violence
• Assessments of Risk
• Deconstructing the Custody Evaluator’s Report
An exceptional, advanced-level training opportunity co-sponsored by two premier family law organizations.