Goal: We would like to enthusiastically invite scholars and experts to submit proposals for chapters to be included in a forthcoming book titled, “Government Response to Disruptive Innovation: Perspectives and Examinations.”
ODR is especially well-suited to this topic.
Specifically, we would like to solicit proposals touching on the following themes:
• Theoretical framework of disruptive technologies and government responses
• Innovations in food systems
• Autonomous vehicles
• Government use of technology for surveillance and the impact on privacy
• Privacy, speech, technology, and the private sphere (workplace surveillance, space tourism, right to repair, etc.)
• The use of technology to reduce inequality
• Digital interactions between citizens and governments: improving government services
Please visit https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/5919 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/beforeyou-w....
Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by June 25, 2022, the proposal submission deadline.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sam Edwards email: firstname.lastname@example.org
James R. Masterson email: email@example.com