I’d like to wish all of you the very best of health and happiness for the coming year in this final ConflictMastery™ Quest(ions) blog for 2014.
If you make New Year’s resolutions, won’t you also consider the “conflict resolutions” below?
Warmest regards to you and yours, and may your 2015 be peaceful and wonderful in every way.
Thank you very much to those who gave me new resolution ideas last year. You will find most of them here:
- This year, I will approach conflict rather than avoid it.
- This year, I will give up blaming others.
- This year, I will make amends with people and not let things fester between us.
- This year, I will be present and purposeful about bringing peace to all aspects of my life and those around me.
- This year, I will take responsibility for how I contribute to interpersonal disputes and learn from my errors.
- This year, I will endeavour to let bygones be bygones. I will be more forgiving knowing that the other person does not have to acknowledge or accept my forgiveness for me to move on.
- This year, I will not judge and be hard on others, or on myself.
- This year, I will take care of myself, as only a healthy me is resilient enough to manage conflict.
- This year, I will enjoy being curious about others and myself, and value the importance of respecting other people’s opinions even if I don’t agree with them.
- This year, I will listen with my heart and learn from the stories of others.
Originally posted at www.cinergycoaching.com/blog/
You need to be a member of ADRhub - Creighton NCR to add comments!
Join ADRhub - Creighton NCR