Staying with Conflict - the Election Edition 2016 (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reactions to the election of President Elect Trump: A collection of Facebook Posts - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Reactions to the Election of President Elect Trump: A Collection of Facebook Posts By Bernie Mayer In responding to the election, I decide…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Nov 28, 2016

Can We Talk (and Should We): Post Election Thoughts - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Can We Talk (and Should We): Post Election ThoughtsBy Bernie Mayer   In the 1870’s in Tsarist Russia, leftists pursuing social reform left…

0 Nov 28, 2016

What have we learned?: Pre election edition - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

What have we learned—pre election edition By Bernie Mayer I dreamed I was Donald Trump last night.  Really!  I was trying to fix a bridge…

0 Nov 7, 2016

Can We Talk? Reflection after ACR - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Can We Talk? Reflection after ACR By Bernie Mayer Four weeks ago, Sharon Press and I facilitated an informal group discussion about the 201…

0 Nov 1, 2016

A Failed Challenge

A Failed Challenge By Bernie Mayer October 11, 2016 A couple of weeks ago, my wife (Julie Macfarlane) challenged me to write a post that tr…

0 Oct 12, 2016

Can We Talk? - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Can We Talk? By Bernie Mayer So much has happened in the six weeks since I wrote my last entry to this series (during most of that time tim…

0 Aug 31, 2016

Social Movements, Elections, and Political Transformation - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Social Movements, Elections, and Political Transformation By Bernie Mayer I have changed my political perspectives in many ways during the…

0 Jul 22, 2016

Is it Politically Incorrect to be Politically Correct? - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Is it Politically Incorrect to be Politically Correct? By Bernie Mayer   “I think the big problem this country has is being politically cor…

0 Jun 27, 2016

Hillary, Gender, and Trust - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Hillary, Gender, and Trust - By Bernie Mayer “All lying in politics is not created equal. I think the ideology Bernie is selling is fancif…

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Jodi Kava

Donald Trump and Paul Ryan—a Prisoner’s Dilemma - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Donald Trump and Paul Ryan: a Prisoner’s Dilemma - By Bernie Mayer Wouldn’t it have been fun to be a fly on the wall in the meeting between…

0 May 18, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service