Giuseppe Leone's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Online Mediation Platforms - During my webinar, I shared our experience running 50 o…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 2, 2012 to Live Webinar: Improve Your Mediation Skills and Learn How Online Mediation Works with Skype - Thursday, November 1st @ 6pm Eastern/5pm Central/10pm GMT

2 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Cyberweek in Italian Noam: Thanks to you, Alberto Elisavetsky (in Argentina) and M…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 1, 2012 to Cyberweek Lounge 2012

19 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Colin Rule

"In my previous post I forgot to mention that we have already tested 2 different sett…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Apr 11, 2012 to Seeking Mediators Around the World for ACR Hawaii Pilot Project – Online Mediation Simulations via Skype

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"This is a follow-up to my previous message. Next week, we will test four web confer…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Oct 27, 2010 to Web Conferencing Platforms for Online Mediators -- What is available, and what works

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Nora: Great. Thank you. I should be able to post a first schedule and related inst…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Oct 27, 2010 to Web Conferencing Platforms for Online Mediators -- What is available, and what works

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Nora: The software you described sounds great but, as Ellen S. Ross said, it would…"

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service