Stanley A. Leasure's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan: I agree with your assessment about the relationship between the comments and…"

Stanley A. Leasure replied Oct 25, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Susan have you had any experience with telepresence technology? Is there somewhere t…"

Stanley A. Leasure replied Oct 24, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Jeff: We use Adobe Connect for those we want to record and upload to Blackboard for…"

Stanley A. Leasure replied Oct 24, 2011 to Maximizing Technology to Establish Trust in an Online, Nonvisual Mediation Setting

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"To follow on A.Kramer and Susan's response regarding age and acceptance. I developed…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Derek Halpern is the author of the article I referenced. SAL"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Nick: I read an article recently entitled "Nonverbal Website Intelligence" that made…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"As we used to say in Arkansas, "you are preaching to the choir." Your comments regar…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Susan, your Six Building Blocks of Trust provide a good rubric to consider the effec…"

66 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service