Jillian Post's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Catherine, I think the main point we have to take note of is that, for many, online…"

Jillian Post replied Nov 14, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Yala's Use of Online Platforms for Peacebuilding Work

7 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jillian Post

"Looks like quite the comprehensive tool. I wish I had an opportunity to use it ... s…"

Jillian Post replied Nov 8, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Introduction to Mesutrain - Product Demo

4 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Patric Illigen

"Sometimes we just have to stand back and be amazed. Consider all the reasons some ha…"

Jillian Post replied Nov 8, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Yala's Use of Online Platforms for Peacebuilding Work

7 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jillian Post

"After reading the original post and several comments I began to think about the foll…"

Jillian Post replied Nov 8, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"As someone who has experienced a divorce that was precipitated by D.V., involved a h…"

Jillian Post replied Nov 8, 2013 to Mediating Cross-Border Family Cases Online

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Patric Illigen

"Hello all, I now recognize the idealism (for lack of a better term) in my post from…"

Jillian Post replied Nov 7, 2013 to Beware the Dark Side?

16 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jillian Post

"Well isn't this just the coolest little discussion ya'll have going on here. I have…"

Jillian Post replied Jul 18, 2012 to Beware the Dark Side?

16 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jillian Post

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service