Kristen Blankley's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"What a fascinating conversation, and I'm glad that the ADR Hub is having this import…"

Kristen Blankley replied Aug 14, 2017 to Conflict Intervention in a Divided Nation

62 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Remi Alli

"Monica ~  That is a great point regarding confidentiality.  The confidentiality conc…"

Kristen Blankley replied Nov 8, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"All of these great comments have made me think some more about the mediator's role i…"

Kristen Blankley replied Nov 7, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"More great comments!  Thanks to everyone for participating so far. The question abo…"

Kristen Blankley replied Nov 6, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"Thanks for the wonderful comments.  They are very thought-provoking. Bill ~  I had…"

Kristen Blankley replied Nov 5, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"Actually, the scenario envisions an in-person mediation that was only partially succ…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 28, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Starlette Merkson

"Thanks for all of the comments and questions about the key issue of when mediation e…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 28, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011

"Excellent point, Troy.  FRE 408 would seem to be applicable to the extent that we ar…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 27, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011

"Nice comments, Johann.  What if I told you that the underlying data used to make the…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 27, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011

"Good thoughts, Garrett.  In the case that I'm referencing, my client wanted the PP p…"

36 Oct 29, 2011

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service