Kristen Blankley's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is another example from my practice that might be of interest:   Imagine a situ…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 27, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Starlette Merkson

"Really great thoughts, all of you!  Here are a couple of comments, if I may:   1.  Y…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 27, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011

"Great question, Jillian.  For reference, here is the definition of "mediation commun…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 26, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011

"Thanks for the comment, Andy.  What do you think about just "discovering" the inform…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 26, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011

"My biggest concerns about creating legal standards are two-fold.  First, I have doub…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 25, 2011 to Reputation, Justice & Fairness in Online Disputes

23 Oct 29, 2011

"I think that this post begs broader questions about mediator accountability and acce…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 25, 2011 to Reputation, Justice & Fairness in Online Disputes

23 Oct 29, 2011

"I am quite intrigued by this topic, and I wonder if the online arbitration world can…"

Kristen Blankley replied Oct 25, 2011 to Online Arbitration

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by James Fletcher

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service