Bill Warters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kaitlyn. Recently there as a big dust-up over some software named Haystack that w…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 29, 2010 to Peacebuilding via ODR

21 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Ruha Devanesan

"Thanks Robert...I like the sound of the word masterpiece. Now, if I could just convi…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 28, 2010 to Narrating ODR's History, Current Issues and Bright Future - a Collaborative VoiceThread

8 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Catherine Whelan

"Nice choice here Bryan in terms of some data providing support for the idea that con…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 28, 2010 to ODR for Organizational Conflict

34 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Guy McGuinn

"I enjoyed the webinar the other evening and was reminded of a couple resources that…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 28, 2010 to Peacebuilding via ODR

21 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Ruha Devanesan

"Graham Ross's list of ODR specific best practice ideas/ethics is really great in ter…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 27, 2010 to Ethics in ODR

37 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Susan Nauss Exon

"May-Britt raises the question about motivation and costs associated with workplace c…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 27, 2010 to ODR for Organizational Conflict

34 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Guy McGuinn

"The case study raised the issue of corruption/bribery (one frame) versus engagement…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 26, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication and diversity in values and behavioral norms

20 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Leah Wing

"Hi Dan. One thought that comes to me is that we now have regular exposure to automa…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 26, 2010 to Almost 15 years of ODR

7 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Another way to peek into ODR's History is to do a Google News search on ODR and revi…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 26, 2010 to Narrating ODR's History, Current Issues and Bright Future - a Collaborative VoiceThread

8 Oct 29, 2010

"Thanks Nora, for the link. Culture and ODR is an area of interest to me, and I know…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 25, 2010 to Narrating ODR's History, Current Issues and Bright Future - a Collaborative VoiceThread

8 Oct 29, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service