Dear All,

I am pleased to inform you that ADR Center has a new opening for a three-month legal fellowship position in its office in the heart of Rome to provide general support to our International Division, under Prof. Giuseppe De Palo’s supervision. In particular, we are looking for a reliable and proactive person, able to independently work on multiple projects with varying time pressures, knowledgeable in ADR, and possessing superior writing skills. Please note that this position is most suitable for individuals who are beginning their career. The new fellow will be responsible for:

i)                    Assisting in the organization of international training courses and conferences;

ii)                   Conducting research and writing articles for publication in the field of ADR;

iii)                 Examining the impact of the new EU Mediation Directive and its application; and

iv)                 Assisting in the coordination of various analytical studies of EU legislation.

The fellowship will begin on September 10, 2012 and end on December 7, 2012. To help defray costs, ADR Center is offering a scholarship of 500 Euro per month. The deadline for applying is June 29, 2012. CVs can be sent to my attention, using the following email address: international@adrcenter.com and I will respond no later than July 16, 2012.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could circulate this notice to possible candidates. 

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Flavia Orecchini

Flavia Orecchini
International Division  
ADR Center - Member of JAMS International   
Via del Babuino 114, 00187 Rome, ITALY  
Tel. + 39 0669925496
Fax + 39 0669190408

adrcenter.commodel clause

Views: 154

Reply to This

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service