I am pleased to inform you that ADR Center has a new opening for a three-month legal fellowship position in its new office in the heart of Milan to provide general support to our International Division. In particular, we are looking for a reliable and proactive person, knowledgeable in ADR and with superior writing skills, to work with a small team based in the Rome and Milan offices under Prof. Giuseppe De Palo’s supervision. Please note this position is most suitable for individuals who are just starting their careers. The new fellow will be responsible for:

i)                    Assisting in the organization of international training courses and conferences;
ii)                   Conducting various research and writing articles for publication in the field of ADR;
iii)                 Examining the impact of the new EU Mediation Directive and its application; and
iv)                 Assisting in the coordination and preparation of a book on EU mediation practices to be published by ADR Center.

The current activities of our International Division are detailed on www.adrcenter.com/internationala href="http://www.adrcenter.com/international" target="_blank">http://www.adrcenter.com/international>.

The internship will begin on February 13, 2012 and end on May 11, 2012. To help defray costs, ADR Center is offering a scholarship of 500 Euro per month. The deadline for applying is December 14, 2011. CVs can be sent to my attention, using the following email address:milano@adrcenter.com<mailto:milano@adrcenter.com> and I will respond no later than December 21, 2011.

I would greatly appreciate if you could circulate this notice to people who might be interested.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Flavia Orecchini

Views: 187

Reply to This

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service