Dear all,

First of all, let me send you all my greetings for this new year.

School mediator in 4 schools in south of France, i trained about 60 kids (from age 10 to 13) to peer mediation. Now that their training sessions are over, i was thinking about creating a partnership between these kids and others in different countries to make them share their experiences, exchange advices...

If, some of you are interested in my proposal please let me know, we could set up some skype appointments betweek "your" kids and "mine".

Have a lovely monday !

Pauline

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Pauline, 

from Manila at the moment but regularly from the sunny city of Sydney..   Still very interested in collaborating with you regarding the PEER MEDIATION. 

Please email me more details on  mediatejr@gmail.com

I will be implementing this in the Philippines and not in Australia as the Law Society of NSW has been doing this for the last 10 years or more and I am one of the volunteers that goes to the school and mentor as well as observe the Mediation process that the boys and girls practice on their role plays and even when they have actual peer mediation that needed to be done within their school or intra-school mediation.

I look forward to collaborating with you on your project and share in your passion on ADR for our youth. 

warmest regards from hot and sunny Manila, 

Josephine.

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service