The Mediation Center (Lincoln, NE)
Director of Facilitation and Training
The Director of Facilitation and Training, along with the Executive Director, oversees the promotion, scheduling, delivery, and quality of all training and facilitation provided by The Mediation Center (TMC). The Director works with the Executive Director to set goals for the Facilitation and Training program, and provides regular reports to the Executive Director. The Director serves as a facilitator, mediator and trainer, recruits and cultivates contract providers, and assists with continuing facilitator and mediator education.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience as a neutral facilitator or mediator.
- Willing to gain qualifications to train in conflict resolution, mediation, and facilitation.
- Ability to develop customized curriculum in the area of dispute resolution and communication.
- Ability to build networks in the business community and promote the TMC’s various services.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of trained volunteers.
- Able to assist in promoting the Center and its vision in the community.
- Strong sense of initiative and discretion.
- Ability to manage, organize, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks.
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends if needed.
- High energy, organized, reliable, and quality conscious work style.
- Juris Doctorate preferred.
See details here: Director%20of%20Facil-Training%202017.doc