Tammy Lenski's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Celia, what good and important work you're doing for your practicum. It's intri…"

Tammy Lenski replied Jun 5, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Hi, Kristin! I love the rich experience and knowledge you bring to both your work an…"

Tammy Lenski replied Jun 5, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Hi, Chris, welcome to the book group! It sounds like you have some good coaching exp…"

Tammy Lenski replied Jun 4, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Hi, Daryl - So glad you've joined us for the discussion of Cinnie's book. You mentio…"

Tammy Lenski replied Jun 4, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Looking forward to co-facilitating with you, Cinnie! "

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Good morning, Cinnie and everyone! I promised a brief bio before we dive in. Here it…"

Tammy Lenski replied Jun 3, 2012 to Book Club Version 3: Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model by Cinnie Noble

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cinnie Noble

"Hello everyone -- and Cinnie! I'm delighted to be part of the book club discussion o…"

Tammy Lenski replied May 16, 2012 to Book Club Version 3: Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model by Cinnie Noble

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cinnie Noble

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2019   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service