MS Candidate, School for Conflict Analysis & Resolution, George Mason University
What is your ADR experience? (trainings and education)
• Trainer for Narrative Practice Workshop, School for Conflict Analysis & Resolution,
George Mason University, Arlington, VA.
• Facilitator at World Cafe Dialogue for the American Meteorologist Society (AMS),
invited by the AMS Committee to Improve Climate Change Communication
• Facilitator for FutureCoast Deliberative Dialogue Project, Anne Arundel County, MD. 04/2012
• Facilitator at the General Meeting for Tenants &Workers United, Alexandria, VA. 03/2012
• Facilitator for AmericaSpeaks (One City Summit), Washington, DC. 02/2012
• Facilitator for 19th Annual Northern Virginia Regional Student Mediation
Conference, Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax, VA.
• Facilitator for Dialogue & Difference Project on same sex marriage, Fairfax, VA. 02/2011
• Facilitator for Youth Forum on the Global Financial Crisis at World Bank, World
Affairs Council, Washington, DC.
• Accredited Community Mediator by Hong Kong Mediation Centre, Hong Kong. 2008
What, if any, ADR organizations or groups do you belong to?
School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, George Mason University
What are you hoping to get from ADRhub.com
What other ADR related sites do you visit?
the Peace and Collaborative Development Network
What else do you want to tell the ADRhub.com community (what you are up to, what you would like to do in ADR, etc.)
I specialize in analysis of, and intervention in, complex conflicts that require stakeholder assessment and engagement, with particular expertise in narrative approaches to research and conflict resolution practice, including facilitation and mediation. I have experience conducting workshops with stakeholders within the meteorological community, in the US, as well as dialogues and deliberations that address a wide variety of social issues. My research experience includes qualitative and quantitative analysis on policy conflicts, such as social entrepreneurship and child poverty. I speak fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin, and write well in both English and Chinese.
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of ADRhub - Creighton NCR to add comments!