The annual event hosted by GSU's Office of the Ombudsperson is set for Thursday October 27, 2011. Emerging, seasoned and advanced conflict resolution practitioners and students will discuss significant trends, and meet and mentor emerging leaders. Presenters are expected to include:
- Shinji Morokuma, Director of the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Georgia Geiger, Past President of Georgia Mediators Association and Associate Professor at Reinhardt College,
- Marti Kitchens, Commission of the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Dirk Duran Smith, Associate Director of the Career Management Center within Georgia State University's Robinson College of Business
- Jeff Kaufman, doctoral student at Southern Illinois University and corporate trainer
- Cicely H. Breckenridge, Board of Directors for the Atlanta Bar Association’s ADR Section and the Minerva Foundation, Inc.
- Terry Novak, volunteer mediator for JobSeekers Peachtree City
- Deborah Cox, principal consultant for Interacting Dynamics, Inc.
Registration is now open. (Conflict Resolution Symposium Info.)