IOA, the professional association for Organizational Ombuds, will offer a six-part, live webinar program on conflict management starting in August and running through March 2014.
Here is the schedule:
- Understandings of Conflict and its Causation with Robert Hosea, American Red Cross, and Lisa Neale, University of Colorado Denver, August 15, 2013 1 pm Eastern
- Strategies for Analyzing Cultural Components in Conflict with Jose Martinez-Aragon, United Nations, and David Talbot, The World Bank Group, September 12, 2013 1 pm Eastern
- Conflict Styles and Approaches with Susan Casino, Apollo Group, November 14, 2013 1 pm Eastern
- Effective Communication Skills with Lisa Witzler, National Institutes of Health, January 16, 2014 1 pm Eastern
- Interest Based Negotiation with Lisa Witzler, National Institutes of Health, February 13, 2014 1 pm Eastern
- Conflict Coaching Models and Process with Robert Hosea, American Red Cross and Lisa Neale, University of Colorado Denver, March 13, 2014 1 pm Eastern
Discounts are available for members and multiple sessions. Webinars also will be recorded and available online. (IOA Webinars.)
Related Ombuds Blog posts: IOA Webinar Focuses on Ombuds-Support Role; Next Episode of IOA Radio to Feature Distinguished Emeritus Ombuds; IOA Annual Report Reveals Plans for Organizational and Strategic Ch...; IOA Offers Ombuds Training in Phoenix.