After a five year hiatus, the California Caucus of College and University Ombuds has begun publishing its journal again. The latest issue includes new articles about Ombuds practices and summaries of 2012 conference sessions. In addition, all back issues of the Journal of CCCUO are now online.
- Journal Tribute: An Open Letter of Reflection and Thanks by Susan Neff
- Peer Case Consultation For and By Ombuds in Higher Education by Jenna Brown and Jim Wohl
- Canadian and US Academic Ombuds: What Are We Doing and Why Are We Doing It? by Martine Conway
- Portia by Mary Rowe
- How to Help Visitors Use Compassion in Challenges (2012 Conference Summary) by Ari Cowan and Anthony Belak
- The Significance of Understanding Lifespan Development When Working with Conflict (2012 Conference Summary) by H. Tina Feiger
- Canadian Post-secondary Approaches to Ombuds Practices (2012 Conference Summary) by Monique LaForest, Natalie Sharpe, and Carter MacDonald
- Working with International and Culturally Diverse Students and Staff (2012 Conference Summary) by Valerie Craigwell White
- Ombuds and Campus Unrest (2012 Conference Summary) by Andrew Larratt-Smith
- Remembrance: Ron Wilson by J. Michael Chennault
The Journal of CCCUO is edited by Lisa Neal, Ombuds at the University of Colorado Denver, and Helen Hasenfeld, Ombuds Emerita at the California Institute of Technology. (Journal of CCCUO.)
Related Ombuds Blog posts: Cal Caucus Posts Agenda for 40th Annual Meeting; Cal Caucus Seeks Nominations for Ombuds Award.