Peacebuilding Researcher / Development Administrator
What is your ADR experience? (trainings and education)
Daniel Djan Saparning - BA, MIDA, MPhil, PhD student Researcher
• IT Professional / Minister of Religion
• / Human Security and Development Researcher
• 33 Governor Rowe, Ewim – Cape Coast, Ghana
• C/O Joshua Sarpaning| 707 Treadwell Apt17| Fayetteville | USA
• T. +233-204-321-076
• Operating systems and architecture, in macOS, Linux, and UNIX, and of computer architecture in the Intel x86-64 bit architecture.
• Educational Background
• Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration (Development Communication) (PhD) -bUNISA-GBFE, Friedensau Adventist University, Möckern, Germany / La Sierra University – 2023
• Doctor of Philosophy in Peace and Development (PhD)
IDTM – Cape Coast University, Cape Coast, Ghana
• Master of Philosophy in Development Studies (MPhil)
IDTM – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana
• Master of International Development Administration (MIDA)
Andrews University, USA - 2018
• BA(Hon), Theological Studies and Computer Science
Valley View University, Ghana - 2007
• Loma Linda University, School of Public Health, USA
Specialist - Certificate in Health Administration & Strategic Planning,
In collaboration with Valley View University, Ghana - June 2007
• Development work and Research, Development Studies Dept., Valley View University, Oyibi, Accra
• Executive Planning Committee SENIOR Rep. /District Administrator (Minister of Religion at South Ghana Conference of SDA) (2007 - Present, Ghana).
• Sales Manager, China-Ghana Group of Companies (2003 - Ghana).
• IT Personnel, Passenger Handling of Menzies Aviation (2008 – Ghana).
ARTICLES AND ESSAYS
• Ethical Peacebuilding, Andrews University Records, Berrien Spring, MI, USA
• Faith-Based Church Congregation and Peacebuilding, Andrews University, Berrien Spring, MI, USA - Masters Research Project
• Christian faith in Peacebuilding and Development: A study of the National Peace Council, Ghana - Institute of Development and Technology Management, Cape Coast, - M.Phil.-Thesis
• Christian faith in Peacebuilding and Development: A comparative study of the Peace Councils of selected low-income and middle-income countries of Sub-Sahara African Countries (2010 -2020)” - Institute of Development and Technology Management, University of Cape Coast - PhD - Dissertation
• "Christian Faith in Peacebuilding and Development: An Exploratory Study of the National Peace Council of the UN, Ghana, and Sri Lanka (2015 - 2020)"
PhD – Dissertation
• Dawn Dulhunty - Director
International Development Program
Berrien Springs, MI 49104 – 0031, USA
• Prof. John A. Micah – Rector and Research Advisor |
Institute of Development and Technology Management (IDTM)|
P. O. Box AD 494 | Cape Coast | Ghana
Tel: 03321 - 38174
• Dr Bernhard Ott
B. OTT THEOLOGIE & BILDUNG
CH-4410 Liestal (Switzerland)
++41 61 921 40 57
What, if any, ADR organizations or groups do you belong to?
The National Peace Council
What are you hoping to get from ADRhub.com
To develop the research skills
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of ADRhub - Creighton NCR to add comments!