Featured News & Articles (221)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ombudsman Says NPR Reporters Need to Look Harder for Female Sources

Looks like proactive Ombuds work to me:   When National Public Radio Ombudsman Alicia Shepard wrote about gender imbalance among NPR's sour…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Apr 7, 2010

Crime Victims' Ombuds To Lose Job

OTTAWA — Canada's first watchdog for crime victims has himself become a victim of job loss. Steve Sullivan said he was surprised to receiv…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 29, 2010

Mediation Ordered in Seaworld Death Video Case

(CNN) -- A judge ordered mediation Thursday for all parties wanting access to videos showing the death of a SeaWorld trainer, court documen…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 29, 2010

TV Show About A Mediator

This story has been floating around the ADR community for a little while now but I cam across this via the NYC-DR Listserv:   Is Sarah Shah…

Started by Jeff Thompson

2 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

Civil Rights Group Endorses New Ombuds Office @ Cal Poly San Luis Obispo

(Originally posted at the Ombuds-Blog HERE) Civil Rights Group Endorses New Ombuds Office at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo The Foundation for…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 23, 2010

The Side I See: Challenging Assumptions, Changing Minds

(Originally posted @ MediationChannel.com HERE) It’s funny how the books we read when we are young stick with us. One such book for me was…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 23, 2010

The Case of the effing Mediation

(Originally posted at ConflictZen.com HERE)   Harold stood up, snapped his briefcase shut dramatically, tossed his coat over his arm and ge…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 23, 2010

Mediation Saves... Soccer!

From the Washington Post:     Five days before the season opener, MLS and the players' union have struck a deal on a new, five-year collec…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 22, 2010

Russian Mediation Legislation

I found this article [here] detailing a new Russian Federation regulation.   From the article:   ...Mediation has not previously been expre…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 22, 2010

Federal ADR Network News [03.14.10] [part two]

Federal ADR NetworkDeborah S. Laufer, Director   Notices of ADR Developments, Trainings, Jobs and Resources 14 March 2010 “Life is the onl…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Mar 15, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service