General News & Articles (797)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Launch a Successful Peer Mediation Program – 2nd NAPPP and OPMP FREE Webinar – May 16, 2016

Monday, May 16, 2016 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm Eastern Time Cynthia Morton and Kristen Woodward will present How to Launch a Successful Peer Me…

Started by Giuseppe Leone

0 May 2, 2016

Should Governments Pay Ransom For Overseas Kidnapping & Hostage-Taking?

I owe my life to those who paid my ransom. But should Ottawa pay ransoms? No Amanda Lindhout, National Post  There is an audio file store…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 May 2, 2016

New Research: Women Who Don’t Negotiate Might Have a Good Reason

New Research: Women Who Don’t Negotiate Might Have a Good Reason By : Christine Exley Muriel Niederle Lise Vesterlund You’ve just receive…

0 May 2, 2016

Why Hawaii Wants to Become a Center for International Mediation and Arbitration

In a new 44-min video Mark Shklov, Michael Schwartz, Richard Mosher and Gerard Clay - four Hawaii attorneys with extensive experience not o…

0 Apr 29, 2016

There Is Still Much to Learn for Making International Online Mediation in Different Languages (and Cultures) Really Work

Online mediation can no doubt be useful and cost-effective for resolving cross-border disputes, when parties live in different countries or…

0 Apr 24, 2016

Seeking Experienced Peer Mediation Trainers to Partner With Online Peer Mediation Platform

The Online Peer Mediation Platform (OPMP) http://goo.gl/gK45Vd is an innovative 2-year project sponsored by the JAMS Foundation, currently…

0 Apr 17, 2016

Is There a Future for Online Dispute Resolution for Lawyers? New article by Robert Ambrogi

Robert J. Ambrogi, a Massachusetts lawyer, writer and media consultant, wrote and posted a new article titled "Is There a Future for Online…

0 Apr 11, 2016

Insights into the Voting Results at Launch of Global Pound Conference (GPC) Series 2016-17

(From IMI) We thought you would be interested to read a short summary of how the 400 delegates at the Singapore GPC voted electronically o…

0 Apr 7, 2016

Online Mediation Program of the Los Angeles County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs Receives Outstanding Project Award

On April 5, 2016 the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Program of the Los Angeles County's Department of Consumer and Business Affairs (DCBA)…

0 Apr 6, 2016

1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation – Webinar and Hands-on Demo – April 6, 2016

If you are interested in online mediation, you are invited to participate in a 1-hour webinar and hands-on demo Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at…

0 Mar 23, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service