Jeff Aresty's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to all! After the energizing and incredibly informative ODR Forum held at th…"

Jeff Aresty replied Nov 6, 2013 to ODR Forum - Visualizing the Future

12 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"Hi All I appreciate Mamadou's comments following a very great thread from the start…"

Jeff Aresty replied Nov 4, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"Hierarchy or flattened leadership models is something I haven't thought too much abo…"

Jeff Aresty replied Nov 1, 2012 to Community Engagement and ODR: How Does it Fit?

6 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff Aresty

"Mike's comments remind me of some of the points that were being made in yesterday's…"

Jeff Aresty replied Nov 1, 2012 to Community Engagement and ODR: How Does it Fit?

6 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff Aresty

"You are right that the analogy to iPod doesn't hold in many respects.  Demand for mu…"

Jeff Aresty replied Oct 30, 2012 to Rezoud Demonstration & Discussion

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by David W. Puckett

"Larry Schooler is running another forum during this Cyberweek which covers some of t…"

Jeff Aresty replied Oct 30, 2012 to Community Engagement and ODR: How Does it Fit?

6 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff Aresty

"HI Dave I think that the legal landscape in the US is changing, but slowly.  Like yo…"

Jeff Aresty replied Oct 29, 2012 to Rezoud Demonstration & Discussion

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by David W. Puckett

"No - I'm certainly interested.  It's really a question of to what purpose would the…"

Jeff Aresty replied Oct 28, 2011 to Open Space/World Café online - discussions that matter

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Nora Urbanski

"I was involved with an open cafe (years ago) - I think that is what it was called, a…"

Jeff Aresty replied Oct 28, 2011 to Open Space/World Café online - discussions that matter

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Nora Urbanski

"Hey there! Great job on Cyberweek.  I'd like to ask a favor.  Where is a good place…"

Jeff Aresty replied Oct 26, 2011 to Cyberweek Lounge 2011

8 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Noam Ebner

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service