Tom A. Kosakowski's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like the application window has closed."

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Oct 25, 2014 to Ombuds at Columbia University

4 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Eddie Habte Mekasha

"Your experience sounds familiar.  I've endured similar treatment and so have others…"

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Aug 28, 2013 to Student Ombudsman at Jackson Community College

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by John C. Turley

"Based only on second hand information, I believe they may be in the final round of i…"

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Mar 7, 2013 to Job Posting: Assistant Ombuds at UC Santa Barbara

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Tom A. Kosakowski

"Actually, this is an assistant ombuds for the office.  The search resulted in the ap…"

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Mar 5, 2012 to Job Posting: Ombuds at Oregon State University

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Mat Beecher

"This is a rare opportunity for a GS-15 ombuds position outside the Washington, DC ar…"

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Aug 18, 2011 to Command Ombudsman -- U.S. Army, Huntsville, AL

1 Aug 18, 2011

"Thanks for posting."

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Jul 28, 2011 to Ombuds, Oregon State University

1 Jul 28, 2011

"I have some information that this ombuds office is being closed down.  It's not clea…"

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Feb 25, 2011 to Contract (Temporary) Associate Ombudsman, Bridgepoint Education, San Diego

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

"Note: Job is at Berkeley, not Ucla."

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Dec 8, 2010 to Job: Associate Ombuds UCLA

1 Dec 8, 2010

"I am troubled that the leaks may reveal confidential negotiation strategies."

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Nov 29, 2010 to Wiki Leaks - thoughts??

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Eric Cissell

"Chuck Howard's book really is the only legal guide to organizational ombuds and the…"

Tom A. Kosakowski replied Oct 18, 2010 to Update: Charles Howard, Author of The Organizational Ombudsman

1 Oct 18, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service