Barbara G. Madonik's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this clarification, Jeff. I thought that all training listings posted in…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Nov 14, 2010 to Upcoming Basic Mediation Trainings in NYC Area

3 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Barbara G. Madonik

"Thank you for posting these listings. I believe that knowing they are scheduled is…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Nov 13, 2010 to Upcoming Basic Mediation Trainings in NYC Area

3 Nov 14, 2010

"Interesting idea, Eric. Thanks for raising it. I've actually gone out of my way to a…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Nov 11, 2010 to I’m Eating At Cupid’s Hot Dogs and Other Superficial Facebook Comments Aren’t So Meaningless As You Think

1 Nov 11, 2010

"Right now it's 6:15pm EST and Cyberweek 2010 is drawing to a close. I'd like to tha…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Oct 30, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication and Trust

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Nora Femenia

"Noam & Jennifer, I like the way you're both approaching trust -- from the posit…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Oct 29, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication and Trust

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Nora Femenia

"I'd be delighted to send whole chapter to anyone who requests it and is participatin…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Oct 27, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication and Trust

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Nora Femenia

"You have an interesting point about your interpretation of a phrase. Let's remember,…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Oct 26, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication and Trust

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Nora Femenia

"Thanks for your insight, Nora. You've certainly summed up how people with an auditor…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Oct 26, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication and Trust

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Nora Femenia

"Thanks for starting this forum, Noam, and welcome everyone! To give everyone an opp…"

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Nora Femenia

"I've read some very interesting views relative to parties. Have I missed how a media…"

Barbara G. Madonik replied Oct 25, 2010 to ODR for Organizational Conflict

34 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Guy McGuinn

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service