Dr. Geary's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Subscribers, Variations in opinions and insights can be a “spice of life” and o…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 7, 2014 to Cyber-Safety in an Era of the Expanding Presence of Social Media

14 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"Dear Participants, Amanda Heims  - you mention Online Dispute Resolution and its ap…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 7, 2014 to Utilizing ODR for Co-parenting Issues in Families with a History of Domestic Violence

23 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Augustine Gama

"Thanks are in order to Jesan Sorrells, (MA, BFA) for his presentation on “Talking To…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 7, 2014 to Talking Tough on Twitter: Taking the Sting Out of Social Media Conversations

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"Dear Participants, Jeffrey Aresty - prisoners’ can fall through “safety nets” and pr…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 6, 2014 to Building the Justice Layer of the Internet: Innovative Justice Applications

11 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Aresty

" "

Dr. Geary replied Nov 6, 2014 to Utilizing ODR for Co-parenting Issues in Families with a History of Domestic Violence

23 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Augustine Gama

"Dear Contributors, Maria Eugenia Sole - I am pleased if I was able to assist by, fo…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 6, 2014 to Utilizing ODR for Co-parenting Issues in Families with a History of Domestic Violence

23 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Augustine Gama

"Dear Contributors, Jami Preister - I found your personal narrative to be most intere…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 5, 2014 to Utilizing ODR for Co-parenting Issues in Families with a History of Domestic Violence

23 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Augustine Gama

"Dear Participants, The concept of adding another layer to the justice system is intr…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 5, 2014 to Building the Justice Layer of the Internet: Innovative Justice Applications

11 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Aresty

"Dear Participants Whitney Lindstedt - I was interested in reading your posting. Part…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 5, 2014 to Utilizing ODR for Co-parenting Issues in Families with a History of Domestic Violence

23 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Augustine Gama

"Dear Participants,  Q ? - What do conflict operators have to take into account to de…"

Dr. Geary replied Nov 4, 2014 to Utilizing ODR for Co-parenting Issues in Families with a History of Domestic Violence

23 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Augustine Gama

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service